๐Ÿชท๐Ÿ˜€๐ŸŒท๐Ÿชป๐ŸตY๐Ÿ˜‡u©an7inD€♤ร‘D♠️๐Ÿต๐Ÿชป๐ŸŒท๐Ÿชท










W๐ŸŒrld is filled with h@red.























































































https://youtu.be/AZp_6ZCq5as?si=tednCRCnS9Bs6Zti

https://youtu.be/GbmqxGE9mF8?si=DEMj6MuKaMksIn-Q
https://youtube.com/shorts/ef_AOtmMIDY?si=DUFyqf36JVSag-UW



https://youtube.com/shorts/6ADIdYLmUGw?si=2MD9fLN0-ohfABRE

https://youtube.com/shorts/3UQiHh5YjRE?si=f1xDEGwILtq3nqrH

https://youtube.com/shorts/e-3g-J2PRjI?si=9JCCdh6u04J9WT3O


https://youtube.com/shorts/fgv-_UuKDTg?si=7-4QxiYKLXGZkIxE

https://youtube.com/shorts/KIRD45Pfp6I?si=DLj31BK2dciXtunA


https://youtube.com/shorts/QCe0s_5t6gQ?si=AIRaigEUjtKkOcsr

https://youtube.com/shorts/tqtd9zWvk-c?si=J7i_VwJIe69ywcc7












https://youtube.com/shorts/pJ6jKdIlaQA?si=NUDQIolVJXLKcjXq
๐Ÿšซ
https://youtube.com/shorts/wsMGwL2lA90?si=qS1si4KhTFQIlHrw

https://youtube.com/shorts/Qx_oJnCcnqA?si=5kBqLfXzv_JGlvCC












๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒท๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿผฦ๐Ÿ˜‡bby๐Ÿ’š๐ŸŽ‚☎️T♤yl๐Ÿ˜˜r(10²,95 Y๐Ÿค“u'reAlways๐Ÿง รฑMyMind)๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒธ







https://youtube.com/shorts/MVzJkYt-R2M?si=E9mfIvZj_v2L2rXo

Say y๐Ÿ˜†u in l๐Ÿ’Œve w Nicki 
I'm in Vegas ๐Ÿค“n Biz
Sm๐Ÿ’škin'Sessi๐Ÿ˜‡n W,iz 
¢u®®€รฑ๐Ÿ’ฒy D BIG
Dutches in Bic
I'm ๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐ŸŒn Brick๐Ÿงฑ 
Danger I'm LITERALLY 
He £๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿฉท๐Ÿฉต€ M€
He's into M€ 
More than vicariously 
SayWh@'$®€♠️£ when y๐Ÿ˜‡u get wD
Told y๐Ÿ˜œu last m๐Ÿ˜†nth 
ToldY๐Ÿค‘UIรฑ7®๐Ÿ˜˜รฑt
RoyalRhythmzInc d๐Ÿšซn't front," DorYonDaVoice©2009ุฑูŠู…ูƒุณ

https://youtube.com/shorts/lwHdGmRDWnY?si=zWWOzGpDq26fuyz5
๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ˜‡♤๐Ÿ˜‡๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒบ


https://youtu.be/KKSz4NE6PwY?si=Rmn4FAY6Iu4kxUFU



https://youtube.com/shorts/w32UcvNSAm8?si=LAUqqYqdD0qv4eE7




https://youtu.be/jJ6O7q7HF8g?si=XkNlRFXGyQJxebpu

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=OLAK5uy_ktSoCTgqwbmIbRSZ0egoOh235T4FLot9Y&si=9oEeGdGKPgI9PcOI

https://youtu.be/sXZWVMHU2Dg?si=sgR1Q6TY4xPJ6bZj

https://youtu.be/ZsNL1c24wxs?si=f0ByAQdz5Sz5SqYM

HOV said twin Mercedes, I'm thinkin twin Phantoms. 1-8-21 Coach Bell will always be DorYon's coach. "25" You gon' tell all o' your friends You were on the remix like. . .

https://youtube.com/@beyonce?si=KnFMYmG5ZFILRoZM

https://youtu.be/lMDuweKaJ0I?si=KGy-tSs-OgOXN_zy

https://youtu.be/gQ5jDtUWLD8?si=seI7KSuGILQkRZQJ

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=OLAK5uy_l5mcfUU5O95nLaFRcLHfIizyWTKTADaFc&si=Uj4wvyd4ce2nNYVK

"๐Ÿ˜†n AALIYAH ALL Y๐Ÿ’›UINZ NEED TO C๐Ÿ’—ME CALM C๐ŸงกLLECT C๐Ÿฅฐ๐ŸคฉL C๐Ÿ˜œRRECT CUZ I can be trill. Y๐Ÿค uinz G๐Ÿ˜‡ร‘' show RESPECT," DorYon DaVoice 

https://youtube.com/shorts/xec6s4ofVwU?si=r6wjoGuM1kMr_635

"Babygirl I couldn't fw BITCHFAKETRIQ DELAN๐Ÿšซ. ALL MY BELONGINGS BETTER BE WHERE THEY BELONG ON KAROLYN DENISE SMITH, lam๐Ÿšซnt prince thre@en me 1M๐Ÿค‘®€'G^!รฑ," D๐Ÿ‘ผ๐ŸผrY๐Ÿฉตn D♠️V๐Ÿค‘๐ŸงŠ❄️๐Ÿ’๐Ÿจ

https://youtube.com/shorts/rqbcaRfI_1Y?si=hkygUPFgiDpd5Xvy

https://youtube.com/shorts/Jbeq2pU8Qlk?si=ep0u3ifuTFvyu1Qn












https://youtube.com/shorts/6O-anY3dp7I?si=XjRGqPrzCxrajfvW

Seen g๐Ÿ˜‡rge๐Ÿ˜us!๐Ÿ’Žearrings yesterday $800+ the basic earrings suggested next to it was $70 more than $300 I bought in '15. I'll take the $1,000 earrings. Entire paycheck to some people. 
"GR๐Ÿ˜‡WTH°S^ks7!5ฯ€h♠️v€รฑuรฉ,"
DorYonDaVoice©2009ุฑูŠู…ูƒุณ
๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ˜‡♤๐Ÿ˜‡๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒบ

https://youtu.be/_BbWO4r11EA?si=FC-ap_8ScVs8ZW9A
https://youtube.com/shorts/cJaVvPyXNJc?si=Ll8vQDE1tU0sX-CA
https://youtube.com/shorts/sXBlIUQf8MM?si=s3jsEf3YlNgjB1Ll







"AbundantAlmightyChristAMANAlleluja thank y๐Ÿ˜‡u abt $2Milli๐Ÿค‘รฑ!" D๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿผ®Y๐Ÿ˜รฑ✝️♠️๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿญ⛱️ 

๐Ÿชท๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒด5®๐Ÿ˜‡££§®๐Ÿค‘Y©€s๐Ÿ’Œ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿผ❄️๐Ÿ‘‘;5D♠️Y๐Ÿ˜ด๐ŸŒฒ๐ŸŒท๐Ÿชท




HappyBirthday A.Hitler+LutherV CDXX!   

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=OLAK5uy_k5EkPxjbjuVz1Cr-N3AaZKQ9PQHrnOBKY&si=s2WnbrC-uVhcjVlL





















































https://youtu.be/80xwMbFh-gs?si=J-wNoW7O0xkFIa5f











๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿ˜‡๐ŸŽต๐Ÿฌ๐ŸŒท๐Ÿฐ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ๐ŸŒƒ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒบ


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒท๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿค‘๐ŸŒฒ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ˜‡๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒธ

๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ2๐Ÿ˜‡26๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ•Š๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŒธ